Miten me ei olla tehty tiedotusta englanniksi

Tämä alue on avoin kaikille rekisteröityneille käyttäjille. Muille alueille voivat kirjoittaa vain yhdistyksen jäsenet.
Viesti
Julkaisija
NRR

Miten me ei olla tehty tiedotusta englanniksi

#1 Lukematon viesti Kirjoittaja NRR » 09.07.2019 13:14

Nyt HBL:n haastattelema ihmisoikeus- & iiriaktivisti kirjoittaa twitterissä, että "you seem to be unfamiliar with the recent attempt to remove mandatory Swedish in schools that almost no one wanted it?"
Ja heittää perusteeksi ylen kaunisteltua juttua:
https://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/curr ... n/10091230

Yritin twiittailla näkökulmia:

Please ask your friends here what the truth is.

We had a suggestion that in a few municipalities pupils could have chosen a different language instead of Swedish, but they would have to study the same amount Swedish later because the universities would still require it.
Politicians blocked the experiment, not the families.

Swedish would not have to be mandatory if everyone really wanted to study it.
You do understand?
English is not mandatory in Finland, but everyone wants to study it because...
Viimeksi muokannut NRR, 09.07.2019 19:24. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.

NRR

Re: Miten me ei olla tehty tiedotusta englanniksi

#2 Lukematon viesti Kirjoittaja NRR » 09.07.2019 19:21

Twitter-keskusteluun saapui suomenruotsalainen toimittaja, seuraavassa punaisella:

please keep your historic revisionism and fenomanian phobia towards the Swedish language and the Finland-Swedish culture out of this topic since it has nothing to do with the right to speak Irish with Irish authorities.

There is no phobia towards the Swedish language and the Finland-Swedish culture. I am sorry if you feel that there is.

But there is mandatory Swedish in Finland from elementary school to university. It is a discriminatory structure now.

Is it discriminatory to read Finland’s both official and constitutional languages at school? I’m afraid you have set a new and fake definition to the word discrimination.

Please, this is not the honest way to talk: "to read Finland’s both official and constitutional languages at school".

IRL everyone has to study Swedish language (of 5% minority) from elementary school to university.

Even English is not mandatory in Finland but Swedish is.

Three out of four in Finland think that Swedish should be optional:
https://svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2014/12/ ... a-i-skolan
Very few wanted the kind of mandatory Swedish we now have.

Mandatory Swedish is discriminatory structure now. It is detrimental to the education of ordinary boys, special pupils and immigrants. It takes a lot of time and effort from other studies. It also limits language skills to English and Swedish for most Finns.

Sinua on estetty seuraamasta käyttäjää @--- ja näkemästä käyttäjän @--- twiittejä.

Että sellainen keskustelu.

rationalisti

Re: Miten me ei olla tehty tiedotusta englanniksi

#3 Lukematon viesti Kirjoittaja rationalisti » 13.07.2019 09:49

Oletpas sinä ilkeä NRR. Tuot faktoja tunnekeskusteluun ja vilautat peiliä päin fasistien näköä. Näky tuskin heitä miellyttää.

Vastaa Viestiin